Thursday, January 9, 2014

Barry Bonds is the Illest!

Who's the best player I've ever seen with my own 2 eyes? Who was the most dominating player in my generation who happened to go to the same High School I did and play for the team I have tattooed on my arm? Barry Bonds. The GOAT. The best ever. There is only one who might've been better, and that's his Godfather Willie Mays. So to the Hall of Fame voters and Bud Selig...why are there racists that stopped black players from playing baseball, wife beaters, felons,sexual predators, drug addicts, etc in the hall of fame, and not Barry? If there ever was a first ballot hall of famer, Barry is that dude. And you almost voted in Craig Biggio! The whole process is a joke. And on behalf of Pete Rose, fuck you. #Go Giants. READ A GREAT ARTICLE ON THIS RIGHT HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment